Vatican may refer to:
- Vatican Papal State: Commonly referred to as the Vatican, also known as the Holy See; sovereign territory of the Catholic Church
- Vatican City: Commonly referred to as the Vatican, located in Rome; political headquarters of the Vatican Papal State, religious headquarters of the Catholic Church
- Vatican Department of Foreign Affairs: Also referred to as the Ministry of Holy Affairs; foreign affairs ministry of the Vatican Papal State
- Vatican State Affairs Office: Commonly referred to as the Palazzo Spada; headquarters of the Vatican Department of Foreign Affairs and the Papal State Affairs Special Operations Section
- Vatican Department of Doctrine: Interior and doctrine protection ministry of the Vatican Papal State
- Vatican Military: The armed forces of the Vatican Papal State
- Vatican Army: The army branch of the Vatican Military
| This article is a disambiguation page for Vatican (disambiguation)|
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.