|Suzanne von Skorzeny|
|Aliases:|| Red Baron
|Affiliation(s):||The Rosencreutz Orden|
|Manga debut:||Act. 75: Skyfall.|
Susanne von Skorzeny, also known as the Red Baron ("Rote Baron" in German), is the pilot of the Rosencreutz Orden. She is stated to be androgynous. It is hinted that she is the one who put Sister Kate Scott in a coma.
In Trinity Blood: Radiohead, Isaak Fernand von Kämpfer and Dietrich von Lohengrin were aboard the sinking ship "Bachelor's Pride." A boomerang-shaped plane known as "The Red Baron" arrived to rescue them, piloted by Susanne.
In ROM VI, the "Red Bardon" ship and Kate's "Iron Maiden II" fought an aerial battle, the former had an upper hand, but then Kate discovered a flaw and defeated her.
- The name Susanne means "lily".
- The name Susanne is the German form of Susan.
- German names with von usually refer a noble paternal lineage.
- Susanne's surname Skorzeny is derived from Otto Skorzeny.
- Otto is a a scar-faced Austrian SS-Obersturmbannführer in the Nazi Germany Waffen-SS during World War II. He was famed for rescuing Mussolini from an Italian hilltop fortress.
- The "Red Baron" ("der Rote Baron" in German) is taken from Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen, a World War I German Airforce pilot that was considered an ace-of-war.